Monday, March 27, 2017

Art Impressions Catalog Party

Did you miss the Art Impressions pre order?   There were so many great items to order.  Look at what my friend Gail has been doing with her AICS38 Doggy Kisses Stamp Set 



So Cute...

Well I have some good news.  We are having an Art Impressions catalog party!  What this means, is I can order you any Art Impressions item you want that they have on their site.  With this promotion I don't have to order multiples, so I can get each of you anything you wish for.  I will be showing some great videos and samples to give you some inspiration.  I will also give you my usual great prices but you need to place your order with me to get my prices.   Email all your preorders (item number and brief description) to Darlene at
dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to look through the catalog online to start a new wish list! Thanks for posting my pic! Unfortunately it won't load on my android phone. (sad face) Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the picture on my computer, either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reloaded the picture. Hopefully everyone can see it?

    ReplyDelete