Sunday, August 9, 2015

Making the Tonic Studios Advent SqueezeTreat Box



Here is a video showing you how do make this sweet little box.  I love advent calendars.   My mother always bought me one as a child and how I loved counting down the days until Christmas!  If these were around when I was little, my mother would have made these for sure decorating a little Christmas tree. 



621e Advent Treat Squeeze Box Die Set $26.75
Love that all those number dies are included in the set.




Want this cutie?   Email your order to Darlene at

dutchpapercrafts@gmail.com



Using the Advent Treat Squeeze Box from Sasha on Vimeo.




Tonic squeeze box



A fun Santa Treat Box that can be made as a treat holder for the tree, a stand alone gift box or even a place card for your holiday table.  Made with the Stampin' Up! Petal Cone Die.




Turkey Favor Boxes by mrstam - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers





No comments:

Post a Comment