Monday, June 29, 2015

Sue Wilson Chritmas Release Is Up

Hello everyone.  Make sure and go to Dutchpapercrafts http://dutchpapercrafts.blogspot.com/  to order the latest Sue Wilson Release.  Patricia and I both agree that the 2015 Christmas Angel, CED3016,  is the top pick.  Since it is a limited edition please make sure and order it quickly if you want one.
Patricia also picks:
CED3019 Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag
CED3022 Peeking Snowflake
CED3025 Christmas Scene Mini Background


Darlene Picks:
CED3020 Snowflakes
CED3035 Dove Of Peace
CED3043 Santa's Sleigh


What is your favorite of the release?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Darlene... It's just your partner, here. LOL I know I picked 3 plus the Angel for my top picks, but it really was hard to pick just those as they are all beautiful dies.

    I'm especially excited about the sizes of the MINI Striplets and the MINI Christmas scene, though. I think these will be very popular as they are more complimentary to the size cards that we, in the US, are accustomed to making. I can't wait for these beauties to arrive. This is a gorgeous release. Every time one comes out, I think it can't get any better and then it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told myself I would be good with this release, and I am not. I like every single one of them.....

      Delete
  2. It's so very hard to choose. These Christmas dies are all so beautiful!! If I had to choose my favorites..... it would be the Snowflake Background and the Poinsettia Mini Striplet. I'm so glad that you included a photo of a card made with the dies. The cards showcase the dies and provide great ideas and inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olga, Sue Wilson made those cards herself. She does gorgeous work!

      Delete
  3. Well Olga, I did have a comment written and it disappeared on me. Not sure if this will post twice or not but I'll put it in again...

    So glad you joined us on this blog. Sue does do beautiful work . Just wish I had a tiny portion of her imagination. We're pleased that you like the postings of the cards. I like seeing those, as well. Darlene does a wonderful job with all of that.

    Darlene said she was not being good and I have to say that I wasn't good, either. I had a terrible time choosing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat and Darlene,
    Wauw what a beautiful Dies from Sue!
    Hugs, Petra. xxxx

    ReplyDelete